Sunday, January 31, 2010

Marcus' And Priscilla's Wedding 30 Jan 2010 Part 5 Afterthoughts

That's Ryan and I trying to give a really tired look. Okay, obviously failed. :)

But seriously we were really shagged out. But looking back at the day's events, I am really happy for Marcus and Priscilla....... Okay here goes the really emo part.......

Marcus,
I really do believe you have found yourself a gem, a rare one for that matter. Though I may not know Prisci very well, for the few times I have interacted with her and from what I have gathered from you, Prisci really is a good gal. I only knew more about her family background when I went with you to pick her up yesterday. From the times which I have spoken to her, I would not have known she comes from a well to do family. From the way she relates with your family, I know she also loves your family as well. That's precious. When you told me about your stopping work and her reaction to it, I could not help but be really impressed. Not many gals would react as maturely as she did. Treasure her. The fact that she is now your wife shows the reality of God in your life and just how much He really loves you. 

Priscilla,
I think Marcus got the better end of the deal. JUST KIDDING! :) LOL. But seriously, having been friends with Marcus for a number of years now, I can really say that he has a good heart. Sometimes he can 耍小孩子脾气, but he has matured a lot during the years, especially after he started knowing you. What really made me want to befriend him initially was his simplicity as a person. No vice and all that. Because he is such a responsible person, certain issues in life would stress him more compared to other people. But I know you'll understand. And most importantly, he really loves you......

Marcus and Priscilla,
I am really happy for the both of you. It's really heartwarming to see God bring the two of you together and I know He will continue to hold your hearts together for the rest of the journey. He is faithful......



Okay, after all that is said and done, time for me to really have a well deserved rest. Gosh I think I need a holiday or something. :) One final pic to seal the memories for me......



No comments:

Post a Comment