Monday, February 1, 2010

I Live Up To My Name

The name 'Jonah' brings with it impressions of rebellion as well as stubbornness. I think I live up to it. Should have chosen other names like Joseph, Daniel or David as my first name. Was really frustrated with God as I drove home from the club. As usual I went through my arguement about how unfair God was and how cruel He was to me and such. Sure felt like the Jonah I knew in the old testament. I will not go into details the language I used in the midst of the complaint as it might stumble many.

Spilling over from yesterday I really feel drained to say the least. I know that no amount of physical rest matters cos when the heart is not rested, it shows on the body. So I am still straddling on the fence, so to say. I am pretty much caught between a rock and a hard place. So we'll see which one gives way first, my body or my psyche......

No comments:

Post a Comment