Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Will I Ever Be Happy Again?

A colleague replied to my sms regarding work yesterday and part of her sms went something like 'the old jonah was a happy person. I hope to have the old jonah back'. I see her heart and I see her concern. Frankly, it's really been a while (a LONG while) since I have been really happy. Yar, certain favorable situations have brought cheer to me but never beyond that. It's funny cos I think I know the solution for my problem but I still refuse to give in. Recently, I had another opportunity to rebel and I took it. Yesterday and today, I feel miserable because of it. They say 'once bitten twice shy'. Think I disagree. I have been bitten a number of times and I seem to bounce back relatively quickly for the opportunity to get bitten again. The only good thing I have done of late is to make a decision to visit my sis' church this sat. Think I need a change of environment. We'll see what happens......

No comments:

Post a Comment