Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Think I Need A Pay Raise, A MAJOR ONE!

Despite all my dreams of owning a car, I realised on Saturday that I do not have what it takes to own one, financially. Was meeting my colleagues for high tea at Hilton and I drove into the car park. Think it was wisdom I took a peek at the charges prior to parking. The rates were exorbitant! I decided to drive out to find another car park since I was early. Ended up parking somewhere else which was like one train stop away. Good thing it was Orchard so there was no lack of stuff to look at along the way. Thinking back I should just parked at Hilton since the cash card was topped up by my dad. Damn......

As I walked along, I was thinking to myself all the miscellaneous costs of owning a car apart from paying for the car itself. It was really scary to say the least. Then again, maybe all I need is a pay raise of about 1 to 2k per month. Think that will suffice. Hint hint God......

No comments:

Post a Comment