Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stupid People

Wonder why sometimes people really do not think. Is it that hard to use the grey matter that God has given to us? No, I am not referring to some literal idiot who does not have any capacity to think at all. I am referring to a friend who is really smart, maybe too smart. Yesterday, he decided to put a picture of his sister on facebook which he took while she was asleep. Her mouth was open and her hair was messed up. It was really an unglam pic to say the least.

I was one of the first few to see the pic and I pleaded with him to take it off. Of course he refused. As more people saw the pic (including the sister's boyfriend), the comments started to get more and more hostile. Now, the sister's upset and her boyfriend's upset. Maybe I really am old but does it take that much common sense to figure the repercussions of putting up such a pic, embarrasing your own sister in front of the crowd in facebook?

After my initial plead to remove the photo, I realised it was dumb of me to even suggest that in the first place. Its like why do I even bother. Anyway, now we got a couple of people upset (myself included) because of one damn picture. So, I guess this Sunday's gonna be a tense one...... The things people do to inflict themselves......

No comments:

Post a Comment