Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Puppets


Definition:


1. movable doll: a doll or figure representing a person or animal that is moved using the hands inside the figure or by moving rods, strings, or wires attached to it

2. somebody who can be manipulated: a person, government, or organization whose actions are controlled by others

3. a thing which has no life and mind of its own, at the absolute control of someone else

The third definition was added by myself. Think I can come out with my own dictionary. Think in many areas of my life I am a puppet of sorts. I don't seem to have a say in my life. I do things more for others than myself. Almost all the big decisions in life are made having someone else in mind. I see the logic in that sometimes considering the fact that I am not the only person on the face of the Earth. But maybe I am overdoing it. Maybe I should think for and of myself more during my decision making process. All these sound good in theory but after this post life resumes again...... Okay, back to puppet life again......

No comments:

Post a Comment