Thursday, April 29, 2010

Clash Of The Titans

After hearing much about the movie (mostly bad reviews), I have finally seen the show for myself. Mixed feelings about the show. In a sense I really enjoyed the special effects and the fighting. Yet somehow the movie did not give me the 'shiok' feeling that really good movies do. I watched it in the 2D version. My friend commented that the show was too fast paced which I agree with. Then again aren't we hard to please? Too slow, we get bored. Too fast we also have something to say. :)

But overall, considering the fact that it was only $7.50, I guess I can't complain much. But I need to emphasize again that the special effects were really good. Somehow, the movie reminds me a lot about the gospel. Zeus (God) made man. Man rebelled. Zeus' son came. Saved the world so to speak. Anyway, I think the show's worth a watch but I did hear a fair bit of complaints from the ones who watched it in 3D though. So maybe the 2D version might be better in this one, not to mention saving some $$$$$.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment