Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Family 1

That's Patrick's son Yuan Ann.
Think I look better when I appear in blur shots than clear ones. Hopefully that will change soon. One group of people I consider a part of my family is the people I work with and for at Nan Fang.
Wah! This shot luggy worse!
Started out with them for my first industrial attachment about 11 years ago! And I have grown together with them since. 
My second boss Ricky.
I like the way the business is run. It's professional yet warm. The expertise we have within Nan Fang way exceeds many other practices around. 
That's Patrick (big boss) and Zuoling (fellow colleague) at the back.
I sound very much like a broken record but I always believed that one of the greatest blessings from God has been the places I have worked in. The colleagues and the bosses are really great. Thank you Lord...... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment