Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Unwell

I feel like I am just trying to dig out something when I do not have much to say. Not feeling too well emotionally as well as physically today. Physically, I am feeling a sorethroat and that's usually not a good sign cos my doc friend would usually tell me it's pretty bad and put me on antibiotics. Well, it might not be too bad considering I got 2 days to rest before my KL trip. Hmmmm, time to rest again. Gonna rush down to see him as soon as I am done with my evening clinic.

Emotionally, I feel like I am slipping back to the yearning again. Thought we had been through this before a couple of times. But I suppose this time's a little different. I am stronger now. Much more fortified by God's word. But I have to admit it's not an easy fight. Without God, there's really no need to fight at all. I was at the other clinic this afternoon and again I missed J. Again, I am grateful that this time round the feeling's far from overwhelming compared to the previous episodes. Think I am growing. Need to trust God and His beautiful plans for me more and more.

K, gonna get ready to go soon. Wanna reach my friend's clinic as early as I can......

No comments:

Post a Comment