Sunday, April 11, 2010

KL KL KL KL KL KL KL KL KL KL KL KL KL



If you want the summary of the whole trip I guess it can be summed up in the photo above.

 That's mama and sis.


 That's mama and her favorite activity......




 Seriously I do not know what came over me but I think I have just developed a new fetish......
 Cool right? Underwear with the word '虎 ' on it.
Okay, I admit this is going overboard. Or is it? :)
 Of course, what is shopping without food right?

Guess I have mixed feelings over this trip. In a sense it was a little tiring and I did have my upheavals emotionally thinking of someone. But I guess on the other sense it was good cos I spent a fair bit of time with mama and sis. Of course the highlight was the drinking session with sis. ;) Appreciate the time spent with her. 

For some reason I think I am enjoying less and less travelling, especially the flying part. Hope this is just a passing phase considering the fact that I will be flying at least once a month for the next couple of months. We'll see. Okay, hope this will be a good start to a better relationship with mama......

No comments:

Post a Comment