Monday, March 5, 2012

From My Other Blog: You Of Little Faith

I received news about 2 new shifts that would allow me a pure 5 day work week a couple of weeks ago. The specific shift I wanted happened to be the 'hot' favourite. But I felt that it would be great since I would not have to work Saturdays and risk it clashing with my back up practice. Also I could plan any weekday for my music lessons without any worries of it clashing with my night clinic. Only problem was that it had to be assigned through balloting since a number of us were vying for that same shift. So I prayed for the shift and I felt that I would get it since it was in alignment with what God has for me. But I put my name down for the other shift as well (though I did not like it as much) just in case I did not get this one. :(
So the balloting day came, and true enough I got the shift I wanted. Praise God. Wish I trusted God a little more so that I did not put my name down for the other shift. Would have been more glorious I suppose......

No comments:

Post a Comment