Monday, March 26, 2012

Dread!

There ain't many things I dread in life. However, tonight I'll be doing one of those things: spending time with daddy dearest. Thanks to my worship director, I had a boost of motivation to meet up with dad. I had the intention to push it back as far as I possibly could until the day I spent considerable time chatting with my 'boss'. So, here it is. Tonight's the night. On top of that, dad called last night to ask for my address as well as my I.C. number. That got me even more worried. I guess I'll find out what all that is about tonight. God grant me the strength and grace to be able to go through the dinner with him. Crap! With all the unexplainable stress I go through, I wonder sometimes why I even bother to put myself through this. It's all for you Lord......

No comments:

Post a Comment