Friday, June 18, 2010

Walking With Him

Bumped into a friend whom I knew from my teenage years in Teenzeal in NCC. It was a pleasant surprise. Unfortunately I only had a brief moment with her cos I needed to attend to another patient. I asked if she was still attending NCC and she answered no but added that she was still in contact with some friends there. Made me wonder if she is still attending church now. Though she did not give me a direct answer, I sort of figured it out. I think the answer is no. Hope I am just being paranoid. Bumped into another friend from FCBC last time and he is no longer attending church now. No, I am not judgemental over them. Sometimes I myself feel that though I am in church, yet I am not there. Just wondering how some can keep the fervor and faith after many long years......

No comments:

Post a Comment