Thursday, June 3, 2010

** God's Not Through

Received a sms at 4:04 a.m. this morning from a friend whom I have not chatted with for a while. It went,......

Hey, sorry to msg so late ya. But i got up like for no reason and had to pray, and you came to mind. God's reminding you that He has called u even before you were born, and there's a purpose for you. You shall be like a tree planted by e waters, whose roots grow deep in, and leaves not wither during droughts, always feeding on His word which gives life. Yep ok smth like that ha ha. Think its in jeremiah. yes! Again sorry to msg at such a time. Really weird hour.. Good night! :)

I stood there for a moment while I tried to digest the sms.Just a note to say hi from him would have already meant a lot, not to mention now it comes with a word in season. It really encouraged me that God still cares and still wants to be involved in my life though I have grown really weary. Frankly, I really am tired and you can pretty much say I have given up hope in certain areas in my life. Well, I guess the ball is in my court now......

No comments:

Post a Comment