Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Is Life All About Accomplishing?

That is the question I ponder about sometimes. At one period of time in my life, all I did was work in the day, go home, check my stocks and shares and end my day watching 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'. I wonder if I could ever go back to those days. Maybe. Maybe not. For one, I can but I know after a while I'll start questioning what I have accomplished in my life. Then again, though I have not gone back to those days I still have not accomplished much anyway. There are many things I wanna start trying in life. But I can hear my pastor at the back of my mind preaching how time is short, Jesus is coming back and people would become more and more deceived in the end times.

So great! Up to this point in life, I have pretty much sat on a rocking chair. Loads of action but gone no where! How about my love life? Hmmmm, I really do not know. There is a girl whom I would like to pursue but I fear I might end up hurting her like I did my ex. But then, there's still a hopeless cry and wish that J would one day come back...... Haha! Okie! Time to return to the rocking chair......

No comments:

Post a Comment