Monday, June 7, 2010

Gym At Last!

I was kind of apprehensive of going back to the gym today. For one I was not 100% recovered yet. The other reason was that I had not been to the gym for close to 2 full weeks. I was kind of afraid that I would have weakened through the 2 weeks and the flu and the repercussions of it.

Well, I am happy to announce that everything went pretty well. Of course, I did cut myself some slack since I was coughing from time to time (excuses, excuses, excuses). The only problem is that I effectively have only 2 days left to train for my Kinabalu trip. Actually, I am a little fearful I might not be able to measure up physically but I suppose there's not much of a point worrying about it anyway. Will just take things as they come. Well, I am really proud of myself. If I can do the same to my keyboard and guitar practice, it would be heaven man......

No comments:

Post a Comment