Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Here We Go Again

Was quite proud of myself that I managed to do all or almost all I wanted to do prior to reaching home. Had my chemical peel done. Collected my shoes, left another pair for repair. Everything went great till I walked my usual path home from amk central. Then it happened. I saw a car. I saw a white car. I saw a white mazda car. I saw a white mazda 2 car. Glanced at the car plate and it seemed familiar. At least the SJC portion was. I looked up and I saw J. Quick glance though. But the timing, the plate letters all seemed right. Sigh. At first I thought I was okay but that feeling slowly but surely creeped back on me. The subtle memories started to trickle into my already flooded mind. Argh! Was so tempted to walk back to J's block to wait and say hi or something. Well, I amaze myself at how stubborn I can get sometimes. Anyway, I made it back home without doing anything foolish. Just that now I am suffering from my heartaches again. I suppose anything can be gotten used to right? This will probably be one of them......

No comments:

Post a Comment