Thursday, April 2, 2009

A little about me

Just a little info bout me. I love music. It's kind of strange. Cos I don't remember being passionate bout music when I was young. In fact, I can remember the time I was forced into learning the electone when I was in primary school. My brother and sister were great in it. Coupled with the fact that they were involved in the school band as well. Then came to me. Still remember that I was the only one in my electone class to score a 'D' for my exam which was really elementary then. It was so funny. All the kids laughed at me. Good thing I didn't give a damn then. The teacher started by announcing the students who got 'A', followed by 'B' and then 'C'. Then she told me that I should have realised by then what I got. Thinking back I wouldn't be surprised if that examiner let me pass out of sheer sympathy. Could never really stick to anything then. Errr, still find it tough to do so now...... Guess things started to change after I became a Christian. There came a time I wanted to be able to play to worship God. Finally after years of waiting (the word 'Procrastion' is a vulgar word now), I finally started taking keyboard lessons as well as guitar from this place called 'Believer's music'. Then I started to want to pick up more instruments. You can call me a 'jack of all trades, master of none' cos that pretty much describes me. Took up alto saxophone as well, a little of drums and now dizi.

No comments:

Post a Comment