Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gonna start class today man

Yippeeee. Gonna start on my dizi class today. Been procrastinating for so long. Hmmm, seems my life's been pretty marked by this word 'procrastination'. Guess I am a rather passive person by nature. For many what I consider "milestones" in my life it usually took me months or sometimes years before I embarked on what I have on my heart to do. Like massage for example, I remember having the desire to learn it since my army days. I only took it up when I was 2-3 years into the workforce. So I procrastinated for at least 3 years! My goodness! Should have had my middle name procrastinate man. I did even worse for my keyboard class. Think I took bout 4-5 years at least. Oh gosh. Need to be more proactive man. Anyway, what's past is past. Trying to kick the habit of crying over spilled milk. Anyway, glad that I can start on my dizi class finally. Hope that it would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment