Friday, April 24, 2009

Busy Day

Sigh. Had a really busy day. Was expecting my afternoon to be more free at work but I was wrong, so wrong. Ended trying to sort out other people's problem with their spects. Took a lot out of me. The end product (glasses well done) always brings me satisfaction but the process can be quite tiring. Anyway, it was a pair of glasses screwed up by an optical shop outside that I tried to fix up for a really nice auntie so I guess its worth it. Well, when the final product comes out in one to two weeks time, we shall see.

Now I am in the midst of my night shift in the clinic. Was hoping for an empty session but again I was disappointed. The patients seem never ending. My God! And tomorrow I got a long day ahead of me. Better rest early tonight man......

No comments:

Post a Comment