Sunday, May 3, 2009

17 again


Went to watch the movie with some colleagues recently. Must say that I enjoyed it quite a lot. One of my colleagues did not join us cos she was not interested in a 'chick-flick' movie. She was right. It was to a certain extent that kind of a movie. In fact I was joking with a colleague when she commented that the rest of the actors and actresses were not well-known at all. I commented that the main bulk of the money had to go Zac that's why they could not afford to hire any other more popular ones.
As much as the show was focussing a lot of attention on Zac, it was one of those shows that set me thinking a little after watching it. If I could live my life again from 17, would I have lived it differently? Unfortunately the answer was 'yes'.......
1) May have taken a course on finance rather than optometry.
2) Would have spent more time with my poly course mates than working.
3) Would have changed my investment stratedgies.
4) Would not have ancouraged my mum to buy a much bigger than necessary unit when she left my dad.

Well, I suppose that there are always things to regret in life but I still have a life to continue living so its time to look forward instead of backwards. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment