Sunday, April 3, 2016

My Inspiration



 I find myself very often despondent at my circumstances in life. Life often seem hopeless despite the fact I belong to and serve an almighty God. Think that sometimes make the situation worse since my life far from depicts the life I believe God has in store for me. The disparity between faith and reality seems to tear on the inside of me all the time. Then at times I come across videos and testimonies that bring hope in life. The above is one such video. Up till now, I still cannot understand why certain things are the way they are, but it's definitely inspiring to see people keep an attitude of faith and hope despite.

Father while I do not understand why many things are the way they are, I ask you to help me live and react the way you would have me to, the way that pleases Your heart. Thank you Father......

No comments:

Post a Comment